E3S Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2017International Conference on Advances in Energy Systems and Environmental Engineering (ASEE17)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- Metcalf & Eddy, Wastewater Engineering: Treatment and Resource Recovery (G. Tchobanoglous, F. L. Burton, H. D. Stensel, ed., McGraw-Hill Education, 2014)
- J. Makinia, Mathematical modelling and computer simulation of activated sludge systems (London, New York, IWA Publishing, 2010)
- G.A. Ekama, Water Sci. Technol. 61, 7 (2010) [CrossRef]
- D.A. Vaccari, T. Fagedes, J. Longtin, Biotechnol Bioeng. 27, 5 (1985) [CrossRef]
- I. Takacs, Experiments in Activated Sludge Modelling. PhD thesis, Ghent University,Ghent (2008)
- M.T. Garrett, Sewage Ind. Wastes 30, 3 (1958)
- S. Greenwood, C. Anderson, M. Rieth, T. Stein, Constant SRT calculated from liquid flows improves BNR activated sludge performance, Central States Water Environment Association. (2002) [online] http://www.cswea.org/papers/
- S. Puig, M.C.M. van Loosdrecht, J. Colprim, S. C. F. Meijer, Water Res. 42, 18 (2008)
- D. Brdjanovic, M.C.M. van LoosdrechtP. Versteeg, C. M. Hooijmans, G. J. Alaerts, J. J. Heijnen, Water Res. 34, 3 (2000) [CrossRef]
- S.C.F. Meijer, M.C.M. van Loosdrecht, J.J Heijnen, Water Res. 35, 11 (2001)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.