E3S Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2017International Conference on Advances in Energy Systems and Environmental Engineering (ASEE17)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- Ministerstwo Środowiska, Strategia Rozwoju Energetyki Odnawialnej (2000)
- A. Hildebrandt, Pomeranian Economic Review (in polish), 10 (2014) (in Polish)
- Statistical Pocketbook, EC, Renewable energy statistics (2016)
- Eurostat, Energy from renewable sources (2016)
- Z. Piec, A. Sambor, Energetics, 10 (2010) (in Polish)
- Ciesla, E.Paczkiewicz, A., Inventory of a dam facility and a hydroelectric plant, “Promel” Water Projects and Land Reclamation Office in Opole (1983) (in Polish)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.