E3S Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2017International Conference on Advances in Energy Systems and Environmental Engineering (ASEE17)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- M. Mrowiec, Effective dimensioning and dynamic control of sewage reservoirs (Monograph 171, Published by University of Czestochowa, 2009) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- W. Geiger, H. Dreiseitl New methods of draining storm water (Projprzem, Warszawa 1999) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- J. Łomotowski Rain water and extreme events (Seidel-Przywecki, 2011) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- W. Błaszczyk, M. Roman, H. Stamatello Sewerege (Arkady, Warszawa 1974) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- R. Malmur, A. Kisiel, M. Mrowiec, J. Kisiel CzT 18, 105, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mrowiec, T. Kamizela, M. Kowalczyk Environ. Prot. Eng. 35, 2 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Malmur, Rocz. Ochr. Sr. 13 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Malmur, The energy saving transfer reservoir in a drainage system Geminus-ET (The Polish Patent Office, Patent No. 209453. Warszawa, 2011) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mrowiec, A. Kisiel, R. Malmur, J. Kisiel Pol. J. Environ. Stud. 16, 2A, part III (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.