E3S Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2017International Conference on Advances in Energy Systems and Environmental Engineering (ASEE17)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- E. Daly, P.M. Bach, A. Deletic. Adv Water Resour., 74, 148-155, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.V. Loperfido, G.B. Noe, S.T. Jarnagin, D. M. Hogan. J Hydrol., 519, 2584-2585 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jlilati, K. Jaromin, M. Widomski, G. Łagód. Proceedings of ECOpole, 3(1), 147-152 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Szalińska. Role of bottom sediments in the assessment of the quality of continental waters environment Publishing house of Cracow University of Technology, Monograph 396, (2011) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gdaniec-Pietryka. Physical speciation and the mobility of analytes from polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and polychlorinated biphenyls on the bottom sediment-water phase boundary (in Polish). Doctoral thesis. Faculty of Chemistry, Gdansk University of Technology, Department of Analytical Chemistry, (2008) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- J. Królikowska, A. Królikowski. Rainwater. Disposal, management, pre-treatment and use. Seidel – Przywecki Publishing house, (2012) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- D. Foster, S. M. Charlesworth. Hydrol Process., 10, 227-261, (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. El-Mufleh, B. Béchet, I. Basile-Doelsch, C. Geffroy-Rodier, A. Gaudin, V. Ruban. Envirol Sci Pollut Res., 21, 9764-9776 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Bigus, M. Tobiszewski, J. Namieśnik. Mar Pollut Bull., 78, 26-42, (2014) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- X. Yuan, L. Zhang, L. Li, C. Wang, J. Ji. Catena, 119, 52–60, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Bertrand-Krajewski, C. Becouze, A. Dembélé, M. Coquery, C. Cren-Olivé, B. Barillon, P. Dauthuille, J. Chapgier, M. Grenier-Loustalot, P. Marin. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Urban Drainage, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- POLYCYCLIC AROMATIC HYDROCARBONS (PAHs), Canadian Sediment Quality Guidelines for the Protection of Aquatic Life, Canadian Environmental Quality Guidelines Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Bojakowska I.Gliwicz T., Małecka K. Results of geochemical tests on Poland’s aquatic sediments in the years 2003-200. Inspection of Environmental Protection. Warsaw (2006) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Bojakowska I., SokoŁowska G. Geochemical classes of aquatic sediment purity. Polish Geological Review. 46 (1), 49-54, (1998) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. McDonald, C.G. Ingersoll, T.A. Berger. Arch Environl Con Tox., 39, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- I. Bojakowska. Criteria of evaluation of pollution of aquatic sediments. Polish Geological Review., 49, nr 3, (2001) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN ISO 5667-15:2009. Water quality. Sampling. Part 15: Guidance on the preservation and handling of sludge and sediment samples (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 12176:2004. Characterisation of Sludge. Determination of pH value (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-78/C-04541. Water and Wastewater. Determination of Dry Residue, Residue on Ignition, Loss on Ignition and Dissolved Substances, Dissolved Mineral Substances and Dissolved Volatile Substances (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- PN-EN 15527:2008. Characterisation of Waste. Determination of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAH) in Waste Using Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Minister of Environment of 9 September 2002 on soil and land quality standards, Journal of Laws, No 165, item 1359, (2002) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.