E3S Web Conf.
Volume 22, 2017International Conference on Advances in Energy Systems and Environmental Engineering (ASEE17)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- P. Wójtowicz, A. Kotowski, J. Hydraul. Res. 47, 5 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Gupta, D.G. Lilley, N. Syred, Swirl flows (Abacus Press, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Long, J. Meteorol. 15, 1 (1958) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Escudier, Annu. Rev. Fluid Mech. 19, (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.A. Einstein, La Houille Blanche. 10, 4 (1955) [Google Scholar]
- P. Wójtowicz, M. Szlachta, Water Sci. Technol. 67, 12 (2013) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Nielsen, J. Vollertsen, H.S. Jensen, T. Wium-Andersen, T. Hvitued-Jacobsen, Water Res. 42, 15 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Jensen, Water Environ. Res. 67, 6 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Huisman, N. Weber, W. Gujer, Water Res. 38, 5 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P. Wójtowicz, M. Szlachta, Chem. Eng. J. 287, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W.K. Lewis, W.G. Whitman, Ind. Eng. Chem. 16, 12 (1924) [Google Scholar]
- ASC, E Measurement of oxygen transfer in clean water, American Society of Civil Engineers, ANSI/ASCE 2-91, Reston, Va. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- DWA, Measurement of the Oxygen Transfer in Activated Sludge Aeration Tanks with Clean Water and in Mixed Liquor, German Association for the Water Environment, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- CEN, Wastewater treatment plants W Part 15: Measurement of the oxygen transfer in clean water in aeration tanks of activated sludge plants (EN 12255:15), European Comittee for Standarization, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lefebvre, Atomization and sprays (Taylor&Francis, New York, 1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.