E3S Web Conf.
Volume 23, 2017World Renewable Energy Congress-17
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||20 November 2017|
- Braun. M., Girma. Z. 2013. Techno Economic Assessment and Optimization Study of Hybrid Power System Using Homer Software for Electrification of Rural District in Ethiopia. International Journal of Renewable Energy Research. 3(3). [Google Scholar]
- Widatalla. .A. M, Zinko. H. 2011. Designing a Photovoltaic Solar Energy System for a Commercial Building. Case Study: Rosa Park Hotel in Khartoum-Sudan. World Renewable Energy Congress. Vol. 11. [Google Scholar]
- Sopian, K., Zaharim, A., Ali, Y., Nopiah, Z.M., Razak, J.A. and Muhammad, N.S., 2008. Optimal operational strategy for hybrid renewable energy system using genetic algorithms. WSEAS Transactions on Mathematics, 7(4), pp.130–140. ISSN: 1109-2769. [Google Scholar]
- Shaahid, S.M & Elhadidy, M.A. 2005. Economic analysis of hybrid photovoltaic–diesel–battery power systems for residential loads in hot regions—A step to clean future. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 11:635–653. [Google Scholar]
- Shaahid, S.M. & Elhadidy, M.A. 2006. Technical and economic assessment of grid-independent hybrid photovoltaic–diesel–battery power systems for commercial loads in desert environments. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 11:1794–1810. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Malika Amini. 2010. Renewable Energy Systems for Rural Health Clinics in Algeria: Homer Application. Energy 14:1120–1130. http://homerenergy.com/webcast-downloads/Malika_Amini/health.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Amal A. Hassan, Abd El-Shafy A, Nafeh, Faten H. Fahmy & Mohamed A. El- Sayed. 2010. Stand-Alone Photovoltaic System for an Emergency Health Clinic. International Conference on Renewable Energies and Power Quality. (ICREPQ’10). [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Saleh Ibrahim Al-Jadi Photovoltaic in Libya Applications and evaluation. Proceedings of the International Conference on Renewable Energy for Developing Countries-20 http://www.udc.edu/docs/cere/PHOTOVOLTAIC%20IN%20LIBYA.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Al-Karaghouli, A., & Kazmerski, L. L. 2010. Optimization and life-cycle cost of health clinic PV system for a rural area in southern Iraq using HOMER Software. Solar Energy, 84(4), 710–714. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kazem, H.A., Ali, S.Q., Alwaeli, A.H., Mani, K. and Chaichan, M.T., (2013). Life-cycle cost analysis and optimization of health clinic PV system for a rural area in Oman. In Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering, (Vol. 2, pp. 3–5). 2013, July , London, U.K. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Rogers, J.D., 2009. Comparative Analysis Involving Wind Profile Data Sources. In Proceedings of the 20th AIAA Aerodynamic Decelerator Systems Technology Conference and Seminar. pp.1–13, 4 – 7 May 2009, Seattle, Washington,USA. [Google Scholar]
- Ben E. Lawsona, Michael D. Dayb, Michiala Bowenc, Rieks D. van Klinkend, Myron P. Zalucki 2010. The effect of data sources and quality on the predictive capacity of CLIMEX models: An assessment of Teleonemia scrupulosa and Octotoma scabripennis for the biocontrol of Lantana camara in Australia. Biological Control Volume 52, Issue 1, January 2010, Pages 68–76 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Perez- Brunius et. Al 2007. Comparison of Upwelling indices off Baja California derived from three different wind data sources. CalCOFI Rep., Vol. 48, 2007, pp. 204–2014 [Google Scholar]
- Jin, X., Hanesiak, J.M. and Barber, D.G., 2007. Time series of daily averaged cloud fractions over landfast first-year sea ice from multiple data sources. Journal of Applied Meteorology and Climatology, 46(11), pp.1818–1827. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://eosweb.larc.nasa.gov/sse/RETScreen/ [Google Scholar]
- www.weatherbase.com [Google Scholar]
- Tadros, M. T. Y., Mustafa, M. A. M., & Abdel-Wahab, M. 2014. Estimation of the Global Horizontal Solar Radiation in Iraq. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering Website: www.ijetae.com (ISSN 2250-2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal, Volume 4, Issue 8, August 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Mahdy, A. and Godu, H.A., 2010. Calculation and applications of net solar radiation in Iraq. Journal of alqadisiyah for pure science (quarterly), 15(1), pp.1–30. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.