E3S Web Conf.
Volume 23, 2017World Renewable Energy Congress-17
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||2. Low Energy Architecture|
|Published online||20 November 2017|
- Kim, J.B., Jeong, W., Clayton, M.J., Haberl, J.S. and Yan, W.: Developing a physical BIM library for building thermal energy simulation, Automation in construction, 50, 16–28 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Lawson, B.: How designers think: the design process demystified, Elsevier/Architectural, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Schlueter, A. and Thesseling, F.: Building information model based energy/exergy performance assessment in early design stages, Automation in construction, 18(2), 153–163 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sebastian, R. and van Berlo, L.: Tool for benchmarking BIM performance of design, engineering and construction firms in the Netherlands. Architectural Engineering and Design Management, 6(4), 254–263 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Welle, B., Haymaker, J. and Rogers, Z.: December. ThermalOpt: A methodology for automated BIM-based multidisciplinary thermal simulation for use in optimization environments, Building Simulation (4)4, 293–313 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mohanadi, K. k. A.: Thermal insulation in buildings (1st ed.). Kingdom of Bahrain: Ministry of electricity & water (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Abdelhameed, W.: Visual design thinking in the design process as impacted by digital media. Architecture in the Network Society, the 22nd eCAADe Conference Proceedings, 90–94 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Barison, M.B. and Santos, E.T.: BIM teaching strategies: an overview of the current approaches, ICCCBE International Conference on Computing in Civil and Building Engineering (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.