E3S Web Conf.
Volume 23, 2017World Renewable Energy Congress-17
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Section||2. Low Energy Architecture|
|Published online||20 November 2017|
- Altman, I. (1975). The environment and social behavior: Privacy, personal space, territoriality, and crowding. Monterey, CA: Brooks/Cole. [Google Scholar]
- Altman, I., & Rogoff, B. (1987). World views in psychology and environmental psychology: Trait, interactional, organismic and transactional perspectives. In I. Altman & D. Stokols (Eds.), Handbook of environmental psychology. pp. 245–281, New York: Wiley. [Google Scholar]
- Ariely, Dan. (2010). Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions. Harper Collins. A well written introduction to the implicit influences on our behaviour by one of the leading behavioural economists. [Google Scholar]
- Bechtel, R. B., & Churchman, A. (Eds.). (2002). Handbook of environmental psychology. New York: Wiley. [Google Scholar]
- Bem, D. J. (1972). Self-Perception Theory. In L. Berkowitz (Ed.), Advances in Experimental Social Psychology, Vol. 6, pp. 1–62. New York: Academic Press. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cialdini, R. B, Reno, R. R., & Kallgren, C. A. (1990). A focus theory of normative conduct: Recycling the concept of norms to reduce littering in public places. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 58, pp. 1015–1026 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dolan, P., Hallsworth, M., Halpern, D., King, D. and Vlaev, I. (2010). MINDSPACE: Influencing Behavior Through Public Policy. Cabinet Office: London. [Google Scholar]
- Gardner, G. T., & Stern, P. C. (2002). Environmental problems and human behavior (2nd edition). Boston, MA: Pearson Custom Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Gatersleben, B., Steg, L., Vlek, C. 2002. Measurement and determinants of environmentally significant consumer behaviour. Environment and Behavior, 34 (3), pp. 335–362. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Geller, E. S. (2002). The challenge of increasing proenvironmental behavior. In R. B. Bechtel & A. Churchman, Handbook of environmental psychology. pp. 525–540, New York: Wiley. [Google Scholar]
- Gifford, R. (2007). Environmental psychology: Principles and practice (4th Ed.). Colville, WA: Optimal Books. [Google Scholar]
- Goldstein, N. J., Cialdini, R. B., & Griskevicius, V. (2008). A room with a viewpoint: Using social norms to motivate environmental conservation in hotels. Journal of Consumer Research, 35, pp. 472–482. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Heath, Y., & Gifford, R. (2002). Extending the theory of planned behaviour: Predicting the use of public transportation. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 32, pp. 2154–2185. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- House of Lords (2011), Behaviour Change, The House of Lords, pp. 111. [Google Scholar]
- Hunt Allcott Social norms and energy conservation Journal of Public Economics, 2011, vol. 95, issue 9-10, pages 1082-1095 [Google Scholar]
- Linda Steg, Charles Vlek, Encouraging pro-environmental behavior: An integrative review and research agenda, Journal of Environmental Psychology • September 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Lindenberg, S., & Steg, L. (2007). Normative, gain and hedonic goal-frames guiding environmental behavior. Journal of Social Issues, 63 (1), pp. 117–137. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MarktOnderzoekAssociatie (Developments in marketing research. Yearbook 2005), pp. 165–180. Haarlem (NL): De Vrieseborch. [Google Scholar]
- Richard H. Thaler, Prof. Cass R. Sunstein-Nudge_ Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness-Yale University Press (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Russell, J. and Snodgrass, J. (1987) Emotion and Environment in D Stokols and I. Altman (eds) Handbook of environmental psychology. Ch. 8, pp245–281, New York: Wiley. [Google Scholar]
- Schuitema, G., & Steg, L. (2005). Perception of energy use of domestic appliances, 10, pp. 221–279. New York: Academic Press. [Google Scholar]
- Steg, L., & Vlek, C. (2009). Encouraging pro-environmental behavior: An integrative review and research agenda. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 29, pp. 309–317. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stern, P. C. (2000). Toward a coherent theory of environmentally significant behavior. Journal of Social Issues, 56(3), pp. 407–424. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thaler, R.H., Sunstein, C.R. (2009) Nudge, improving decisions about health, wealth and happiness. Penguin Books: London [Google Scholar]
- Thomas A. Heberlein. Navigating Environmental Attitudes Oxford University Press; 1 edition. September 24, 2012, Page 52 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.