E3S Web Conf.
Volume 23, 2017World Renewable Energy Congress-17
|Number of page(s)||17|
|Section||7. Policy and Finance|
|Published online||20 November 2017|
- Akbostancı, E., S. Türüt-Asık, and G. I. Tunç (2009). The relationship between income and environment in turkey: Is there an environmental kuznets curve? Energy Policy 37 (3), 861–867. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Al-Iriani, M. (2006). Energy–GDP relationship revisited: an example from GCC countries using panel causality. Energy policy 34 (17), 3342–3350. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Apergis, N. and J. Payne (2009). Energy consumption and economic growth: Evidence from the Commonwealth of Independent States. Energy Economics 31 (5), 641–647. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Apergis, N. and J. Payne (2010). Energy consumption and growth in South America: Evidence from a panel error correction model. Energy Economics 32 (6), 1421–1426. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arouri, M. E. H., A. B. Youssef, H. M’henni, and C. Rault (2012). Energy consumption, economic growth and co 2 emissions in middle east and north african countries. Energy Policy 45, 342–349. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dickey, D. and W. Fuller (1979). Distribution of the estimators for autoregressive time series with a unit root. Journal of the American statistical association 74 (366a), 427–431. [Google Scholar]
- Glasure, Y. (2002). Energy and national income in Korea: Further evidence on the role of omitted variables. Energy Economics 24 (4), 355–365. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hamdi, H., R. Sbia, and M. Shahbaz (2014). The nexus between electricity consumption and economic growth in bahrain. Economic Modelling 38, 227–237. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Johansen, S. (1988). Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors. Journal of economic dynamics and control 12 (2), 231–254. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kraft, J. and A. Kraft (1978). Relationship between energy and GNP. J. Energy Dev.;(United States) 3 (2). [Google Scholar]
- Kwiatkowski, D., P. Phillips, P. Schmidt, and Y. Shin (1992). Testing the null hypothesis of stationarity against the alternative of a unit root: How sure are we that economic time series have a unit root? Journal of econometrics 54 (1), 159–178. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, C. and Y. Chiu (2011). Oil prices, nuclear energy consumption, and economic growth: New evidence using a heterogeneous panel analysis. Energy Policy 39 (4), 2111–2120. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lüutkepohl, H., P. Saikkonen, and C. Trenkler (2001). Maximum eigenvalue versus trace tests for the cointegrating rank of a VAR process. The Econometrics Journal 4 (2), 287–310. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Masih, A. and R. Masih (1997). On the temporal causal relationship between energy consumption, real income, and prices: Some new evidence from Asian-energy dependent NICs based on a multivariate cointegration/vector error-correction approach. Journal of Policy Modeling 19 (4), 417–440. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ozturk, I. (2010). A literature survey on energy–growth nexus. Energy Policy 38 (1), 340–349. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ozturk, I. and A. Acaravci (2010). Co 2 emissions, energy consumption and economic growth in turkey. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 14 (9), 3220–3225. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ozturk, I., A. Aslan, and H. Kalyoncu (2010). Energy consumption and economic growth relationship: Evidence from panel data for low and middle income countries. Energy Policy 38 (8), 4422–4428. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Patlitzianas, K. D., H. Doukas, and J. Psarras (2006). Enhancing renewable energy in the arab states of the gulf: Constraints & efforts. Energy Policy 34 (18), 3719–3726. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pesaran, M. and B. Pesaran (1997). Working with Microfit 4.0: Interactive econometric analysis. Oxford University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Phillips, P. and P. Perron (1988). Testing for a unit root in time series regression. Biometrika 75 (2), 335–346. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reiche, D. (2010). Renewable energy policies in the gulf countries: A case study of the carbon-neutral Smasdar cityT in abu dhabi. Energy Policy 38 (1), 378–382. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Soytas, U. and R. Sari (2009). Energy consumption, economic growth, and carbon emissions: challenges faced by an eu candidate member. Ecological economics 68 (6), 1667–1675. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wolde-Rufael, Y. (2009). Energy consumption and economic growth: The experience of african countries revisited. Energy Economics 31 (2), 217–224. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, H.-Y. (2000). A note on the causal relationship between energy and GDP in Taiwan. Energy Economics 22 (3), 309–317. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.