E3S Web Conf.
Volume 23, 2017World Renewable Energy Congress-17
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||7. Policy and Finance|
|Published online||20 November 2017|
- Ferreira G, editor. Alternative energies: updates on progress. Berlin, Germany: Springer-Verlag; 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Swan, L. G., & Ugursal, V. I. (2009). Modeling of end-use energy consumption in the residential sector: A review of modeling techniques. Renewable and sustainable energy reviews, 13(8), 1819–1835. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Holmberg, K., Andersson, P., & Erdemir, A. (2012). Global energy consumption due to friction in passenger cars. Tribology International, 47, 221–234. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, C. C., & Chang, C. P. (2007). Energy consumption and GDP revisited: a panel analysis of developed and developing countries. Energy Economics, 29(6), 1206–1223. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jones, D. W. (1989). Urbanization and energy use in economic development. The Energy Journal, 29–44. [Google Scholar]
- Rees, W. E. (1992). Ecological footprints and appropriated carrying capacity: what urban economics leaves out. Environment and urbanization, 4(2), 121–130. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bilgen, S. (2014). Structure and environmental impact of global energy consumption. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 38, 890–902. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Whiting, D. R., Guariguata, L., Weil, C., & Shaw, J. (2011). IDF diabetes atlas: global estimates of the prevalence of diabetes for 2011 and 2030. Diabetes research and clinical practice, 94(3), 311–321. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mehrara, M., & Oskoui, K. N. (2007). The sources of macroeconomic fluctuations in oil exporting countries: A comparative study. Economic Modelling, 24(3), 365–379. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Alshehry, A. S., & Belloumi, M. (2015). Energy consumption, carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth: The case of Saudi Arabia. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 41, 237–247. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Katz, J., Lee, A. C., Kozuki, N., Lawn, J. E., Cousens, S., Blencowe, H., ... & Adair, L. (2013). Mortality risk in preterm and small-for-gestational-age infants in low-income and middle-income countries: a pooled country analysis. The Lancet, 382(9890), 417–425. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Komal, R., & Abbas, F. (2015). Linking financial development, economic growth and energy consumption in Pakistan. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 44, 211–220. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.