E3S Web Conf.
Volume 23, 2017World Renewable Energy Congress-17
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||7. Policy and Finance|
|Published online||20 November 2017|
- Goodbody, C., Walsh, E., McDonnell, K. P. & Owende, P. 2012. Regional integration of renewable energy systems in Ireland – The role of hybrid energy systems for small communities. Electrical Power and Energy Systems 44: 713–720. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chowdhury, S. H. & Oo, A. M. T. 2012. Study on electrical energy and prospective electricity generation from renewable sources in Australia. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 16: 6879–6887. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aagreh, Y. & Al-Ghzawi, A. 2012. Feasibility of utilizing renewable energy systems for a small hotel in Ajloun city, Jordan. Applied Energy 103: 25–31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory, USA. Hybrid Optimization Model for Electric Renewables (HOMER). http://www.homerenergy.com/. [Google Scholar]
- Shaahid, S.M & Elhadidy, M.A. 2005. Economic analysis of hybrid photovoltaic–diesel–battery power systems for residential loads in hot regions—A step to clean future. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 11: 635–653. [Google Scholar]
- Shaahid, S.M. & Elhadidy, M.A. 2006. Technical and economic assessment of grid-independent hybrid photovoltaic–diesel–battery power systems for commercial loads in desert environments. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 11: 1794–1810. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Malika Amini. 2010. Renewable Energy Systems for Rural Health Clinics in Algeria: Homer Application. Energy 14: 1120–1130. http://homerenergy.com/webcast-downloads/Malika_Amini/health.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Widatalla, A.M. and Zinko, H., 2011, November. Designing a Photovoltaic Solar Energy System for a Commercial Building. Case Study: Rosa Park Hotel in Khartoum-Sudan. In World Renewable Energy Congress-Sweden; 8-13 May; 2011; LinkÃ ping; Sweden (No. 057, pp. 2899-2906). Linköping University Electronic Press. [Google Scholar]
- Osorio, L., Velo, R., Fernández, M. D. & Rodríguez, M. R. 2012. Feasibility of the electrical supply by wind power in dairy cattle farms. International Conference of Agricultural Engineering, Valencia, July 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Adaramola, M. S. 2012. Feasibility study of off-grid hybrid energy systems for applications in Ondo State, Nigeria. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences 7(1): 72–78. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fahmy, F. H., Ahmed, N. M. & Farghally, H. M. 2012. Optimization of Renewable Energy Power System for Small Scale Brackish Reverse Osmosis Desalination Unit and a Tourism Motel in Egypt. Smart Grid and Renewable Energy 3: 43–50. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://eosweb.larc.nasa.gov/sse/RETScreen/ [Google Scholar]
- www.weatherbase.com [Google Scholar]
- Tadros, M. T. Y., Mustafa, M. A. M., & Abdel-Wahab, M. 2014. Estimation of the Global Horizontal Solar Radiation in Iraq. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering Website: www.ijetae.com (ISSN 2250-2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal, Volume 4, Issue 8, August 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Abdul-Wahid, S. N., & Hassan, A. M. 2010. Calculation and applications of net solar radiation in Iraq. J Al-Qadisiyah Pure Sci, 15, 1–30. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.