E3S Web Conf.
Volume 23, 2017World Renewable Energy Congress-17
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||9. Wind Energy|
|Published online||20 November 2017|
- http://www.nortonrosefulbright.com/knowledge/publications/33679/renewable-energy-in-bahrain. [Google Scholar]
- https://google.com.bh/webhp?source=search_appHp=epa; US Environmental Protection. [Google Scholar]
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reneable_energy. [Google Scholar]
- http://energyinformative.org/wind-energy-pros-and-cons/, Mathias Aarre Maehlum. [Google Scholar]
- Bahrain World Trade Center Bahrain” Design Build-network, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- “NREL” Dynamic Maps, GIS Data, and Analysis Tools-Wind Maps”. Nrel.gov.2013-09-03. Retrieved 2013-11-06. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.buildinggreen.com/feature/folly-build-integrated-wind. [Google Scholar]
- www.ewea.org/wind-energy-basis/faq/Wind Energy frequently asked questions (FAQ). [Google Scholar]
- Justin Thomas (March 2007), “World’s First Building Integrated Wind Turbines”, Renewable Energy. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.energytrendsinsider.com/2009/05/12/ten-of-the-greenest-skyscrapers-in-the-world/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.