E3S Web Conf.
Volume 25, 2017Methodological Problems in Reliability Study of Large Energy Systems (RSES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Reliability problems of energy systems and the practice of their solution|
|Published online||01 December 2017|
- Federal Law "On Electric Power Industry" of March 26, 2003 No. 35-03. [Google Scholar]
- Methodical recommendations on the design of power systems. Approved by the order of the Ministry of Energy of Russia of June 30, 2003, No. 281 (Ministry of Energy of Russia, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Kovalev, L.M. Lebedeva Reliability of power systems (Novosibirsk: Science, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.Ya. Chukreev, M.Yu. Chukreev Models for estimating the balance reliability indicators for managing the development of electric power systems (Syktyvkar, Komi Scientific Center of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.Ya. Chukreev Models for ensuring the reliability of electric power systems (Syktyvkar, Komi scientist. Center of UrO RAN, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- R. Billinton, R.N. Allan Reliability Evaluation of Power Systems. Second Edition. (New York and London, Plenum Press, 1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.Ya. Chukreev, M.Yu. Chukreev Energy Policy. Issue 2. - P. 39-50 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Report on R & D "Substantiation of the normative values of the components of the total reserve capacity in the context of the UPS and UES of Russia as a whole in the planning of their development" (Syktyvkar, Komi Scientific Center of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Verzhbitsky Fundamentals of numerical methods (Moscow, High School, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Report on research "Correction of methodological recommendations for the design of the development of power systems" (Moscow, JSC "Institute" ENERGOSETPROEKT", 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.