E3S Web Conf.
Volume 25, 2017Methodological Problems in Reliability Study of Large Energy Systems (RSES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Reliability problems of energy systems and the practice of their solution|
|Published online||01 December 2017|
- V. A. Kozlov The Power Supply of Cities. (Leningrad, Energiya Publ. 280. 1977). [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Maiorov, A. V. Shuntov. Methodical Problems of Research of Reliability of Large Energy Systems. Issue 66: Topical Problems of Reliability of Energy Systems. Minsk, BNTU, p.125–132 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Rules for Eleecrical Units Installation. (Moscow, Energoatomizdat Publ. 646 p. 1987). [Google Scholar]
- The Cables and Wires. The Product Catalog. (Vitebsk, “Energocomplekt” Production Association. 58 p. 2015). [Google Scholar]
- Handbook on the design of electric power systems. (Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1985. - 352 p). [Google Scholar]
- Yu. B. Guk Reliability Analysis of Electrical Installations. (Leningrad, Energoatomizdat Publ., Leningrad Branch. 224 p. 1988). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Korotkevich Operation of Electric Networks. (Minsk, Vysheishaya Shkola Publ. 350 p. 2014). [Google Scholar]
- A guide to high voltage electrical installations. (Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1989. - 768 p). [Google Scholar]
- B. Widy High voltage cable lines (Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1983. - 232 p). [Google Scholar]
- E.T. Larina Power cables and cable lines (Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1984. - 368 p). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.