E3S Web Conf.
Volume 25, 2017Methodological Problems in Reliability Study of Large Energy Systems (RSES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Reliability problems of energy systems and the practice of their solution|
|Published online||01 December 2017|
- R. Pelisier, Energy systems (Higher School, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nazarychev, S. Titenkov, A. Pugachev, EEPIR 3, 14 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kozlov, Municipal Power Supply (Energoatomizdat, Leningrad, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- Electrical Installations Code (KNORUS, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 12.1.038-82, Occupational safety standards system. Electric safety. Maximum permissible levels of pick-up voltages and currents (IPC Publishing House of Standards, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 50571-4-44-2011 (IEC 60364-4-44: 2007), Low-voltage electrical installatios. Part 4-44. Safety Requirements. Protection against voltage and electromagnetic disturbances (Standartinform, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shuin, A. Gusenkov, Protection against ground faults in 6-10 kV electrical networks (RTC “Energoprogress”, “Energetik”, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shabad, Calculations of relay protection and automation in distribution networks (PPEIAT, St. Petersburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vologin, EEPIR 4, 76 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.