E3S Web Conf.
Volume 25, 2017Methodological Problems in Reliability Study of Large Energy Systems (RSES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Models and methods of research and ensuring the reliability of modern and prospective energy systems|
|Published online||01 December 2017|
- Y.N Kucherov, O.M. Kucherova, L. Kapoyi, Yu.N. Rudenko, Reliability and efficiency of large transnational power plants. Methods of analysis: European dimension (Novosibirsk: Science, Siberian Publishing Company, Russian Academy of Sciences, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- Manov N.A., Chukreev Yu.Ya., Methods and models of investigation of reliability of electric power systems (Syktyvkar, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- Pei-Qing Liu, Hua-Qiang Li, Yang Du, Ke Zeng Risk assessment of power system security based on component importance and operation state, 2014 International Conference on Power System Technology, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Panasetsky D., Tomin N., Voropai N., Kurbatsky V., Zhukov A., Sidorov D., Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE Eindhoven PowerTech, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Gamm A.Z., Golub I.I., Sensors and weaknesses in electric power systems (SEI SB RAS. 1996). [Google Scholar]
- Domyshev A.V., Krupenev D.S. Electricity, 2, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L.A.Ll. Zarate and C.A. Castro. IEE Proc.-Gener. Transm. Distrib., Vol. 153, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- S. Chen, W. Huang, W. Lai, P. Shi. Power System Fast Line Flow Calculation for Security Control by Sensitivity Factor Second International Conference on Innovative Computing, Informatio and Control (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Idelchik V.I. Calculation of steady-state modes of electrical systems (M. Energy, 1977). [Google Scholar]
- Zorich V.A. Mathematical analysis. Part 1 (M, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- Trenogin V.A. Functional analysis (Moscow: Science. Main edition of physical and mathematical literature. 1980). [Google Scholar]
- Epifanov S.P., Novitsky N.N. Proceedings of the XIIIth Baikal International School-Seminar “Optimization Methods and their Applications”, Irkutsk: ISEM SB RAS, Vol. 5, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Epifanov S.P., Novitsky N.N., Borovin D.I. Pipeline Energy Systems: Methodological and Applied Problems of Mathematical Modeling, Novosibirsk: Science (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Rainshke K. Models of reliability and sensitivity of systems (Moscow: “THE WORLD”. 1979). [Google Scholar]
- Magnus J.R., Neidekker H. Matrix differential calculus with applications to statistics and econometrics (Moscow, FIZMATLIT, 2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.