E3S Web Conf.
Volume 25, 2017Methodological Problems in Reliability Study of Large Energy Systems (RSES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Models and methods of research and ensuring the reliability of modern and prospective energy systems|
|Published online||01 December 2017|
- K. Chopra, S. Das Thin-film solar cells (M. Mir, 1986). [Google Scholar]
- T. Byers 20 designs with solar elements (M: Mir, 1988). [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Glezer The Potential of Satellite Solar Power (Proceedings IEEE, v.65). [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Banks, et al., Radio engineering and electronics, No12, p. 52-63, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Electronics news, no7, p. 5-20, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.