E3S Web Conf.
Volume 25, 2017Methodological Problems in Reliability Study of Large Energy Systems (RSES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Models and methods of research and ensuring the reliability of modern and prospective energy systems|
|Published online||01 December 2017|
- N.I. Voropai, D.N. Efimov et al., Smart Grid, IEEE Transactions on. Vol. 4, no. 3. P. 1732-1740. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Voropai, A.B. Osak, Energy Policy. No. 5. p. 60-63. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Eds. N.I. Voropai, Reliability of energy systems (Collection of recommended terms) (Moscow: "Energia", 2007. 192 p). [Google Scholar]
- Reliability concepts in bulk electric power systems (New York: North American Electric Reliability Council, 1985. 96 p). [Google Scholar]
- N. Balu, T. Bertram, A, Bose et al., Proceedings of the IEEE. Vol. 80, No. 2. p. 262-280. (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Marceau, J. Endrenyi, R. Allan et al., Electra. No. 175. p. 49-77. (1997). [Google Scholar]
- Ed. N.A. Manov, Methods and models for studying power system reliability (Syktyvkar: Komi SC UrB RAS. 2010. 292 p). [Google Scholar]
- Eds. N.I. Voropai, G.F. Kovalev, Concept of reliability control in electric power engineering (M.: LLC PH “Energy”. 2013. 304 p). [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for stability of power systems, approved by Order No. 277 of 30.06.2016 of Russian Ministry of Energy. [Google Scholar]
- STO 59012820.29.240.007-2008. Rules for prevention of development and disturbance liquidation of the normal state of electrical annex of power systems. Standard JSC “SO UPS”. [Google Scholar]
- STO 59012820.27.010.002-2016. Rules of transition to operation in forced regime in controlled sections of the dispatcher center JSC SO UPS, Standard JSC “SO UPS”. [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Osak, A.I. Shalaginov, D.A. Panasetsky, E.Ya. Buzina, Book of reports of international conference “Modern tendencies of System Development of Relay Protection and Automation of Power System”, Sochi. 1-5 June 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Osak, A.I. Shalaginov, D.A. Panasetsky, E.Ya. Buzina, Methodic problems of studies of reliability of large power systems, Syktyvkar: LLC “Komi Republican Printing House”, p. 337-346. (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.