E3S Web Conf.
Volume 25, 2017Methodological Problems in Reliability Study of Large Energy Systems (RSES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Models and methods of research and ensuring the reliability of modern and prospective energy systems|
|Published online||01 December 2017|
- M.M. Migranov, A.V. Melnikov ELECTRICITY. Transmission and distribution, №3, 60-64, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Software for a hierarchical system for predicting power consumption for planning the EEC regimes (HSP) Version 3.14 Volume 1. User's manual. (Edition of 01.10.2016) [Electronic resource], Moscow, (2016), CD-ROM. [Google Scholar]
- Rules of the wholesale electricity and capacity market, http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_ doc_ LAW_112537/ [Google Scholar]
- D. Singh, Jour. Electric Power Components and Systems. No. 30, 443-456, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. R. Christiaanse, IEEE Trans. On Power Appar. Syst, PAS-3, 900-911, (1988). [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Papalexopoulos, T. Hasterberg, IEEE Trans. On Power Systems, Vol.5, No.4, 1535-1544, (Nov. 1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Haung, IEE Proc. Gener. Trans. Distrib.,Vol. 144, No.5, 477-481, (Sept.1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Hippert, C. Eduardo Pedreira, R. Castro Souza, IEEE Trans. On Power Systems, Vol. 16. - No. 1, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Shumilova, N.E. Gotman, T.B. Startseva, Forecasting of electric loads in the operational management of electric power systems based on neural network structures (Ekaterinburg: UrB RAS, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Kurbatsky N.V Tomin, Electrical Engineering, No. 7., 26-32, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Nadtoka II, Al-Ziheri Balasim M. Modern problems of science and education. No. 6., 1-7. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Tomin N., Zhukov A., Sidorov D., Kurbatsky V., Panasetsky D., Spiryaev V. International Journal of Artificial Intelligence), Vol. 13, No. 1, 211-228, (2015 Spring (March). [Google Scholar]
- How Effective are Neural Networks at Forecasting and Prediction?, Journal of Forecasting, J. Forecast. 17, 481-495, (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kurbatsky V.G. Automation and telemechanics., No. 5., 143-158. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Al Zichri Balasim Mohammed. Increase in the accuracy of short-term forecasting of electric load of consumers in the region, taking into account metofactors on the basis of the support vector method: dis. Cand. tech. Sciences: 05.14.02, Al Zichieri Balasim Mohammed; Novocherkassk. YURPU (NPI), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Gordeev, Issues of modern science and practice. No. 2 (12), Volume 2, 33-36, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- B. Makoklyuev Analysis and planning of power consumption, (M.: Energoatomizdat, 2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.