E3S Web Conf.
Volume 25, 2017Methodological Problems in Reliability Study of Large Energy Systems (RSES 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Models and methods of research and ensuring the reliability of modern and prospective energy systems|
|Published online||01 December 2017|
- L.A. Melentiev, Optimization of development and management of large energy systems. - M: High School, (1976). [Google Scholar]
- Methodology for strategic planning of sustainable development of the Kyrgyz Republic. Approved by the order of the Minister of Economy of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 45 of February 27, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Russia's energy policy at the turn of the century; Priorities of energy policy: from energy security to energy diplomacy. (T.2. - M .: "Papyrus PRO", 2001). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Kasymova, Energy policy. energy security and energy efficiency of the Kyrgyz Republic. - Bishkek, KSTU named after I.Razzakov, publishing house “BarakElde”, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Kasymova, A.V. Arkhangelskaya R.B. Kurzhumbaeva, Scientific foundations of the state concept of energy policy and development strategy of the fuel and energy complex of the Kyrgyz Republic until 2030. KSTU named after I.Razzakov, publishing house “Barak Elde”, Bishkek, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.