E3S Web Conf.
Volume 27, 201810th International Conference on Asian Energy Cooperation (AEC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Power interconnection in Northeast Asia|
|Published online||05 January 2018|
- L.S. Beliayev, S.V. Podkoval’nikov, V.A. Savel’yev and L.Yu. Chudinova, Efficiency of Interstate Electric Ties (2008) [Google Scholar]
- F.T. Sparrow, H. Brian Bowen, Yu. Zuwei, IEEE 2005 General Meeting, 59 (San Francisco, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I. Syaiful, Regional energy trade Workshop ADB (Manila, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Central Asia South Asia Electricity Transmission and Trade Project (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Brancucci Martinez-Anido, M.L. Vandenbergh, de Vries et al. Energy Policy, 61, 207 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Al-Mohaisen Adman, S. Sud, IEEE 2006 General Meeting, 84 (Montreal, Canada, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Regional Cooperation Strategy on Interconnected Power Networks in Indochina, 47 (Tokyo, Japan, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Energy Interconnections and Regional Integration in Latin America and the Caribbean (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Power Interconnection in APEC Region. Current Status & Future Potential, 82 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Zh. Liu, Global Energy Interconnection (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Beliayev, S.V. Podkoval’nikov, V.A. Savel’yev and L.Yu. Chudinova, ICEE 2015 (Hong Kong, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Otsuki, A.B.M. Isa, R.D. Samuelson, Energy Policy, 89, 311 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Bogdanov, C. Breyer, Energy Conversion and Management, 112, 176 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Shrestha, Development of a Potential Regional Hydropower Plant in South Asia: A Prefeasibility Study (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Adeyemo, South Asia Regional Workshop on Competitive Electricity Markets (Colombo, SriLanka, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- The scheme and program for the expansion of the Unified Energy System of Russia for 2017-2023 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Iner RAO EUS. Trading (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.