E3S Web Conf.
Volume 27, 201810th International Conference on Asian Energy Cooperation (AEC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Power interconnection in Northeast Asia|
|Published online||05 January 2018|
- http://www.iea.org/statistics/ (Accessed 25.09.2017) [Google Scholar]
- https://comtrade.un.org/data (Accessed 27.09.2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Popov, D. Fedor, Understanding international energy initiatives in the APEC region: scope and elements (APERC, Tokyo, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Popov, D. Fedor, Understanding international energy initiatives in the APEC region (APERC, Tokyo, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Podkovalnikov, V. Savelyev, L. Chudinova. Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Energy, 2015, vol. 5, pp. 16-32 [Google Scholar]
- T. Otsuki. A. Mohd Isa, R. Samuelson. EP, vol. 89 (2016), pp. 311-329 [Google Scholar]
- T. Otsuki. RE, vol. 108 (2017), pp. 321-335 [Google Scholar]
- http://www.unescap.org/sites/default/files/Concept%20Note%20for%20the%20Joint%20Conference%20on%20Northeast%20Asia%20Regional%20Power%20Interconnection%202017.pdf (Accessed 15.09.2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Popov. Energy Policy 3, 2013 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.kedo.org/au_history.asp (Accessed 19.09.2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.