E3S Web Conf.
Volume 27, 201810th International Conference on Asian Energy Cooperation (AEC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Russia’s role in Asian energy cooperation|
|Published online||05 January 2018|
- Forms of statistical reporting on the energy sector. M.: Rosstat (2015). [Google Scholar]
- State balance of mineral reserves of the Russian Federation. Coal. Volume VII, Siberian Federal District. Part 2. M.: Ministry of natural resources and ecology of RF. (2016), 314 p. (2016) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Data of PJSC “Gazprom”. Gasification. URL:http://www.gazprom.ru/about/production/gasification/ (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Data of PJSC “Gazprom”. Reserves of the Kovykta gas condensate field. URL:http://www.gazprom.ru/about/production/projects/deposits/kovykta/ (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- State and utilization of mineral resources of the Irkutsk oblast (as of 01.01.2015) URL:http://atlaspacket.vsegei.ru/_Files/ПakeΤЬ_05_2016/SFO/PDF/IRKUT_OBL/31_32_spravka_msb.PDF (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Data of PJSC “NK “Rosneft” URL:https://aoanhk.rosneft.ru/about/Glance/OperationalStructure/Pererabotka/aoanhk/Osnovnie_pokazateli/ (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Energy sector of the Baikal region: current state, prospects for development / Ed. by B.G.Saneev, Russian Academy of Sciences. Siberian Branch, Melentiev Energy Systems Institute. Novosibirsk: Academic Publishing House “GEO”, 176 p. (2015) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Chudanzhiy Sharav. Current state of economic reforms in Mongolia. Izvestiya of Irkutsk State Economics Academy, No. 5 (55), P.110-113 (2007) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- A long-term Vision of Natural Gas Infrastructure in Northeast Asia, 2005 Year Version. Northeast Asian Gas & Pipeline Forum, (September 2005), Tokyo, Japan, 94 p. [Google Scholar]
- B.G.Saneev, L.A.Platonov, E.P.Maysyuk, A.K.Izhbuldin. Multipurpose utilization of natural gas in the Baikal region: prerequisites, directions, conditions for implementation. Region: economy and sociology, No. 3, P. 190-202. (2012) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Eastern vector of Russian energy strategy: current state and future projections / Ed. by N.I. Voropai, B.G. Saneev, Novosibirsk: GEO, 368 p. (2011) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Gotov Dugerjav. Enhancing Northeast Asia and Mongolia cooperation through transport network development [Electronic resource]. -http://www.kiep.go.kr/include/filedown.jsp?fpath=POOL0206&NO=185518&FNO=962 (accessed 16.10.2017). [Google Scholar]
- H.Enkhzhargal, S.Batmunkh, V.A.Stennikov. Prospective lines of power system development in Mongolia. Energy policy, Issue 4, P. 70-81. (2012) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Minutes of the 20th meeting of the Russian-Mongolian Intergovernmental Commission on Trade-Economic and Scientific-Technological Cooperation dated 13, Ulan-Bator, 20 p. (December, 2016) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G.O.Borisov Problems and prospects for energy development of Zabaikalsky krai. Materials of the round-table discussion no. 2 ”Development of energy and energy infrastructure as a factor of economic growth in Siberia and the Far East”, International Economic Conference “New economy – new approaches”, Ulan-Ude (2012), Electronic resource: http://egov-buryatia.ru/index.php?id=4948. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G.O.Borisov, Z. B.-D.Dondokov, V.O.Namzhilova. Economic corridor: China-Mongolia-Russia: wait mode. ECO, No. 5 (515), P.98-106 (2017) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- National policies for new and renewable energy of the countries in North-East Asia region. Country Reports of the countries in Northeast Asia. Seoul: Korea Energy Economics Institute, P. 15-40. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N.I.Voropai, B.G.Saneev, S.Batkhuyag, Kh.Enkhzhargal. Energy cooperation between Mongolia and Russia: current state and strategic directions (results of the Russian-Mongolian project of 2011-2012). Spatial Economics, No. 3, P.108-122. (2013) (in Russian). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.I.Voropai, B.G.Saneev, I.Yu.Ivanova, A.D.Sokolov, E.P.Maysyuk, N.M.Sysoeva, G.O.Borosov, S.Batkhuyag, Kh.Enkhzhargal. Forecasting of strategic directions in energy cooperation between Russia and Mongolia. Scientific cooperation of the Siberian Branch of RAS with Mongolia in the first half of the 21st century. Issue 1: 2011-2013. Novosibirsk: Publishing House SB RAS, P.123-140. (2015) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.