E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2018X-th Scientific Conference Air Protection in Theory and Practice
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- J. Porstendörfer, Properties and behavior of radon and thoron and their decay products in the air. J. Aerosol Sci. 25 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- K. Willeke, Generation of aerosols and facilities for exposure experiments, inhalation of aerosols: particle deposition and retention. Ann Arbor Science Publishers Inc. (1980) [Google Scholar]
- Measurement and calculation of radon releases from NORM residues. — Vienna: International Atomic Energy Agency, Technical Reports Series No.474 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Human Respiratory Tract Model for Radiological Protection. ICRP Publication 66. Ann. ICRP 24, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.jeleniastruga.pl [Google Scholar]
- S. Twomey, Comparison of constrained linear inversion and iterative algorithm applied to the indirect estimation of the particle size distribution.J Comput Phys 18 (1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Maher, N. Laird, Algorithm reconstruction of particle size distributions from diffusion battery data. J Aerosol Sci 16 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Hinds, Aerosol technology, properties, behaviour, and measurement of airborne particles: 2nd ed. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc; (1999) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Durrani, R. Ilić, Radon measurements by etched track detectors: applications in radiation protection, earth sciences and the environment. World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. Porstendörfer, C. Zock, J. Wendt, A. Reineking, Radon parameters in outdoor air. International symposium on technologically enhanced natural radiation, Rio de Janeiro, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- K. Skubacz, Ł. Wojtecki, P. Urban, The influence of particle size distribution on dose conversion factors for radon progeny in the underground excavations of hard coal mine. Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, DOI 10.1016/j.jenvrad.2016.05.020 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.