E3S Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 2018X-th Scientific Conference Air Protection in Theory and Practice
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 January 2018|
- World Health Organization Handbook on Indoor Radon: A Public Health Perspective, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Council Directive 2013/59/EURATOM of 5 December 2013 laying down basic safety standards for protection against the dangers arising from exposure to ionising radiation, and repealing Directives 89/618/Euratom, 90/641/Euratom, 96/29/Euratom, 97/43/Euratom and 2003/122/Euratom. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Biernacka, J. Henschke, J. Jagielak, A. Koczyński, K. Mamont-Cieśla, Postępy Fiz.Med. 26,1–2, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- The activity of the President of the National Atomic Energy Agency and the assessment of the state of nuclear safety and radiological protection in Poland in 2016, 56, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Council of Ministers of 18 January 2005 on dose limits of ionising radiation. The Polish Law Journal, no 20, pos. 168, (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.