E3S Web Conf.
Volume 29, 2018XVIIth Conference of PhD Students and Young Scientists
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||31 January 2018|
- Basic statistics of the European Community, EU, Eurostat, Brussels, http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/en, March (2017) [Google Scholar]
- American Environmental Protection Agency, https://www.epa.gov/landfills, March (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Blachowski, Environ Earth Sci., Springer 71 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chen, Environmental Systems Research 3/13 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Eastman, M.E. Van Fossen, L.A. Solorzano, Transition potential modelling for Land-Cover change, in GIS, Spatial Analysis and Modelling, editors: Maguire D.J., Batty M. and Goodchild F., ESRI Press, 380 New York Street, Redlands California (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Górniak-Zimroz, Applied Mechanics and Materials 683 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Kiker, T.S. Bridges, A. Varghese, T.P. Seager, I. Linkovjj, Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management 1 (2) (2005) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Malczewski, International Journal of Geographical Information Science 20 (7), August (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Radwanek-Bąk, R. Patorski, Possibilities of using post-mining excavations on landfills, work edited M. Kistowskiego Landscape-ecological studies for sustainable development programming review of polish experiences on the eve of European Union accession, The Problems of Landscape Ecology XIII, Gdańsk (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Górniak-Zimroz, Integrated municipal waste management and post-mining excavation, doctoral thesis, unpublished work in Polish (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Górniak-Zimroz, J. Malewski, Application of the Kohonen neural network for classification of mining voids, AI-METH 2004, Symposium on Methods of Artificial Intelligence, Gliwice (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Górniak-Zimroz, J. Malewski, Decision support system for management of municipal waste and mining voids, MPES 2004, the Thirteenth International Symposium on Mine Planning and Equipment Selection, Wrocław (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Górniak-Zimroz, J. Malewski, J. Woźniak, The methodology of development of decision support system for management of municipal waste and mining voids, Sustainable post-industrial land management, SPILM 2004, The international conference, Kraków (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Górniak-Zimroz, J. Malewski, Logistics aspects of municipal waste management, Management of municipal waste in the Wroclaw District in the light of solutions implemented in the Upper Rhine Department (France) and the Borken District (Germany), International Conference, Wroclaw (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sewina, Analysis of post-mining excavations as potential landfills of municipal waste - analysis for the selected district, master thesis carried out under the supervision J. Górniak-Zimroz at the Faculty of Geoingeneering, Mining and Geology Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, unpublished work in Polish, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Tomlin, Elsevier, Landscape and Urban Planning 30 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Dymacz, Determination of potential locations of underground hazardous and radioactive waste dumps in Lower Silesian Voivodeship, engineering work carried out under the supervision J. Górniak-Zmroz at the Faculty of Geoingeneering, Mining and Geology Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, unpublished work in Polish (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Eastman, Guide to GIS and Image Processing, 2, IDRISI 32 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.