E3S Web Conf.
Volume 29, 2018XVIIth Conference of PhD Students and Young Scientists
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||31 January 2018|
- PN-EN ISO 19157:2014-04, Geographic information – Data quality (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T. Cieślik, Identification of environmental and social changes of the Turów Quarry on a historical background, engineering work carried out under the supervision J. Górniak-Zmroz at the Faculty of Geoingeneering, Mining and Geology Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, unpublished work in Polish (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Badera, Mineral Resources Management 21 (1) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Badera, P. Kocoń, Energy Policy 66 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Izydorczyk, Turów - economically and socially responsible, Lignite 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kasztelewicz, M. Zajaczkowski, Ecological Policy 13/2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Maciejewska, Reclamation and protection of the environment in opencast mining, Publishing House of Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. Pietrzyk-Sokulska, R. Ubermann, J. Kulczycka, Mineral Resouces Management 31 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Dobrzyński, The lignite is flowing, Turów Lignite Mine, Bogatynia-Zgorzelec (2002) [Google Scholar]
- H. Izydorczyk, Lignite 2 (91) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kasztelewicz, Polish brown coal mining, The Association Agreement of Brown Coal Manufacturers, Opencast Mining, Belchatow-Wrocław (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kasztelewicz, Reclamation of post-mining areas in Polish open-pit mines, Foundation for Mining Science and Traditions, Kraków (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Łukjanowicz, Lignite 2 (59) (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.