E3S Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||08. Environmental Conservation|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- AD. Setyawan, K. Winarno, Biodiversity, 7 (April): 159-63, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gunarto. Conservation of Mangrove as Supporting Biological Resources of Coastal Fishery. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Pramudji. Oseana, XXV (2): 13-20, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- H. Purnobasuki, Bul PSL, 25: 3-6, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Suthawan Sathirathai. Economic Valuation of Mangroves and the Roles of Local Communities in the Conservation of Natural Resources : Case Study of Surat Thani, South of Thailand. Research Reports. (1995) [Google Scholar]
- WD. Kalitouw, Economic Valuation of Mangrove Forest In Tiwoho Village, Wori Subdistrict, North Minahasa District. J Univ Sam Ratulangi. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- HJ. Ruitenbeek, Mangrove Management: An Economic Analysis of Management Options with a Focus on Bintuni Bay, Irian Jaya. Jakarta and Halifax; (1992) [Google Scholar]
- B. Barbier, Valuing Environmental Functions : Tropical Wetlands Edward, 70 (2):155–73, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Center for Natural Resource Surveys. Guidelines for Preparation of Balance Sheets and Values of Coastal and Marine Natural Resources Economies. Cibinong: Bakosurtanal; (2005) [Google Scholar]
- KP2B. Activity Profile of Community Based Mangrove Forest Development. Bantul; (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Trialfhianty TI Kondisi Ekosistem Mangrove Dusun Baros. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Decision of Bupati of Bantul Number 284 Year 2014 concerning Coastal Reserve Conservation Area, No. 284, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ismi T. Economic Valuation of Mangrove Resource In Baros Coast Tirtohargo Village Sub-District of Kretek. Kawistara. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.G.H.Kordi. Mangrove Ecosystem “Potential, Function and Management.” Jakarta: PT Rineka Cipta; (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.