E3S Web Conf.
Volume 31, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Energy, Environmental and Information System (ICENIS 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||08. Environmental Conservation|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- Babylon, G. Ruth,The Use of Community-Based Conservation in Natural Resource Management: Case Studies from The Nature Conservancy of Virginia. Thesis. Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Coates, Ecology and social work: Toward a new paradigm. Halifax, NS: Fernwood, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Denpaiboon, Chaweewan and Amatasawatde Kornchakorn, Japanese Studies Journal Special Issue : Regional Cooperation for Sustainable Future in Asia. Thammasat University, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Department for Education and Employment (DEE) and the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA). The National Curriculum for England: Citizenship. Department for Education and Employment and the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority: London, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Dobson, Abdrew, Environmental Citizenship: Towards Sustainable Development.Sustainable. Development. 15, 276285. DOI: 10.1002/sd, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hawkins, Catherin, Sustainability, Critical Social Work, Vol. 11, No.3, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Howe, Caroline,The Role of Education as a Tool for Environmental Conservation and Sustainable Development. Disertation. Imperial College London, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. L. Lopez, andV. L. Luiggi, Participatory sustainability: Building sustainability for complexity and change. In Osborne, R. & Kriese, P. (Eds.). Global community, global security. New York, NY: Rodopi. pp. 217-227, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Lynch, A. Kathryn,Environmental Education and Conservation in Southern Ecuador: Constructing an Engaged Political Ecology Approach. Disertation. University Of Florida, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Mallen-Ruiz, Isabel and Corbera Esteve, Ecology and Society. 18(4):12, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Matti S. C. Berglund,Environmental Politics. 15(4): 550–571, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Myller, G. Tyler and Spoolman, E. Scott,Environmental Science. National Geographic Learning, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Rapley, Jhon. 2007. Understanding Development: Theory and Practice in the Third World THIRD EDITION. Copyright © 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Reser, P. Josep, Psychology and The Natural Environment. A Position Statement Prepared for The Australian Psychological Society. The Australian Pshycology Society. Ltd, (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.