E3S Web Conf.
Volume 32, 2018EENVIRO 2017 Workshop - Advances in Heat and Transfer in Built Environment
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||21 February 2018|
- K.F. Fokin, Heat transfer through the building envelope. - 5-th ed- 256, (Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Building standard of Ukraine. ДCTY Б B.2.6-101:2010 Methodes of thermal resistance determination for building envelopes. 84 p., (Kiev: Ministry of Con-s and Archit-re of Ukraine, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Kolesnik, V. O. Petrenko, I. L. Vetvitskiy, D. A. Vetvitskaya, Analysis of the influence of the thermal characteristics of window units on the microclimate conditions in the heating season. Const. Mat. Sc. Mec. Eng. 92. - P. 67-73, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Golyakova, V. O. Petrenko, S. Z. Polischuk, A. S. Belikov, A. O. Petrenko, E. G. Kushnir, Microclimate in rooms with local heat dissipation. 120 p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. O. Lapshina, Elaboration of energy saving and ecological means of microclimate normalization in chambers of mines with heat sources E. E. M. of Ad. T. 2 (10). - P. 32-39. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Pashynsky, O. A. Plotnikov, The methodology of the probable estimating of temperature regime of the walls Collection of sc. works of the Uk. State Ac. of Rail. Trans. 148 (2). - P. 138-143. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Cherniavsky, A. M. Pashchenko, O. B. Borisenko, R. V. Lopatkov, Analysis of the cracking of the decorative-plaster layer of the facade system depending on the temperature and humidity of the external air, Coll. of Sc. W. of PNTU Y. Kondratyuk]: Sectoral engineering, construction. - 2010 2. - P. 147-151. [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Deshko, N. A. Buyk Influence of thermal protection of the building on parameters of thermal comfort Collection of sc. works of the Uk. State Ac. of Rail. Trans. 153. - P. 121-128. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Dikarev, A. Berezyuk, O. Kuzmenko, and A. Skokova, Experimental and Numerical Thermal Analysis of Joint Connection «Floor Slab - Balcony Slabe» with Integrated Thermal Break, En. Pr., 85, pp. 184–192, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Zavadskas, S. Raslanas, A. Kaklauskas, The selection of effective retrofit scenarios for panel houses in urban neighborhoods based on expected energy savings and increase in market value: The Vilnius case, En. and Build. 4. - P. 573-587. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bojic, A. P. Parvedy, H. Boyer, Optimization of thermal comfort in building through envelope design. Int. Conf. ECOS 2012, pp.1-10, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. O. Petrenko, A. O. Petrenko, I. V. Golyakova, Factors that affect the microclimate in the room, which has defects of the enclosing structures and OVEC systems Const. Mat. Sc. Mec. Eng. 93. - P. 286-291, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Petrenko, K. Dikarev, A. Skokova, O. Kuzmenko, Estimation of indoor temperatures on condition that building envelope is damaged Rev. Rom. De ing. Civ. 1. - P. 36-44, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- SNiP 2.04.05-91 Heating, ventilation and air conditioning. Moscow: Stroiizdat, - 342 p., (1991) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Zinevich. Solution of construction tasks using ELCUT software package Coll. of Sc. W. of the XIV intern. Interuniv. Sc.-pr. Conf. of Y. Sc., D. St. and Post-grad. St. - Moscow: MSSU. 864p. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Mishichev, A.E. Martyanova. Solution of heat conduction problems by the finite element method in the CAE-system ELCUT: Methodical instructions for studying CAD courses. - Astrakhan: ASTU, - 39 p., (2001) [Google Scholar]
- O. T. Voznyak, Influence of indoor climate parameters on human heat exchange Bull. of the Nat. Univ. “Lv. Polytech.” 662: Th. and Pract. of Const. - P. 84-88, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Estimated parameters of the microclimate of premises for designing and estimating of energy characteristics of buildings in relation to air quality, heat comfort, lighting and acoustics of buildings (EN 15251: 2007, IDT): DSTU B EN 15251: 2011. K .: - Minregion of Ukraine. - 33 p., (2012). [Google Scholar]
- EN ISO 7730 European Standart. Moderate thermal environments-Determination of the PMV and PPD indices and specification of the conditions for the thermal comfort. CEN, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Ergonomics of the thermal environment. Analytical definition and interpretation of thermal comfort on the basis of calculation of PMV and PPD indices and criteria of local thermal comfort (EN ISO 7730: 2011, IDT): DSTU B EN ISO 7730: 2011-K .: - Minregion of Ukraine, - 64 p., (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.