E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||1 Architecture and Urban Planning|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- V. A. Kharitonov, Design, construction and operation of high-rise buildings: Monograph, (Moscow, ASV publishing house, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Specifics of design and construction. High-rise buildings and other distinctive structures of China. Academic edition by: P.A. Akimov, V.N. Sidorov, A.R. Tusnin Translated from Chinese, 808 (Moscow, ASV publishing house, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Dukart, A. I. Oleynik, Dynamic dampers of structure vibrations Edited by A.V. Dukart, 248 (Moscow, ASV publishing house, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. E. Shablinski, Monitoring distinctive high-rise buildings and structures for dynamic and seismic effect Scientific edition, 328 (Moscow, ASV publishing house, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Glaudinov, M. G. Seydalin, A. S. Karpykov, Architecture of the Soviet Kazakhstan, 319 (Moscow Stroyizdat, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Kisamedin, Architecture of distinctive buildings, 212 (Almaty, Stroitelstvo i arkhitectura, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Meuser Ph. Kasachstan, 539 (Berlin: DOM publishers, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Khomyakov, Research of strength and stability of soil arrays autoref. diss… doctor of engineering, 37 (Almaty, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Khomyakov, Researches of Properties of Soil at Underground Construction in the City of Almaty Korea-Kazakhstan Joint Geotechnical Seminar Aug 21 – 22, 52-57 (Incheon, Republic of Korea, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Khomyakov, Researches of deformational characteristics of loess soil during three-dimensional compression for use in calculations of buildings and structures on seismic loads Theses of 7th Kazakhstani-Chinese int. symposium 'Forecast of earthquakes, assessment of seismic danger and seismic risk of Central Asia', 237-239 (Almaty, June 2-4, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Zhusupbekov A.Z. Research of bearing property of driven piles using dynamic probing // Bases, foundations and mechanics of soil. 2014. No. 2. - pp. 2932. [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Abakanov, Low-cycle strength of reinforced concrete structures of framework buildings under loads like seismic, 132 (Almaty, KazNIISSA, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Vedyakov, D. V. Konin, P. D. Odesskiy, Steel frameworks of high-rise buildings: Scientific edition, 272 (Moscow, ASV publishing house, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Ph. Meuser, A. Dalbai, G. Herz Astana, 223 (Berlin, DOM publishers, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kuc (CUT, Krakow, Poland), S. S. Sadykova (ENU Astana, Kazachstan), W.Kuc (AFM Krakow, Poland), The Architecture of Astana as the Example of Contemporary City Creation, Proc. of 3nd Annual International Conference of Architecture and Civil Engineering (ACE-2015), ISSN: 2301-394X, doi: 10.5176/2301-394X_ACE15.154, 2, 683-690 (Singapore, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Galimzhanova, M. Glaudinova, The history of the arts of Kazakhstan, 2, 192 (Almaty, Oner, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- http://kazakhstanhotel.kz/ru/551-istorija.html http://www.voxpopuli.kz/history/2249-pervyy-neboskreb-alma-aty.html (last accessed 2017.04.25) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.almatymadeniet.kz/ru/home/pamyatniki/mestnogo-znacheniya/arkhitekturnye/zdanie-vysotnoj-gostinitsy-kazakhstan (last accessed 2017.04.20) [Google Scholar]
- The Registry of historical and cultural monuments of Almaty, Ed.in chief B.G. Ayagan, (Almaty, 'Kazak Entsiklopediyasi' LLP, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- http://capitalpartners.ws/ru/index.php/snapshot/news/capital-partners-opened-esentai-tower (last accessed 2017.04.29) [Google Scholar]
- http://files.gisap.eu/sites/files/digest/95.indd%20Internet.pdf (last accessed 2017.04.27) [Google Scholar]
- Meuser Ph. Aesthetik der Leere: modern Architektur in Zentralasien, 151 (Berlin, Braun, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Tchikanayev, Astana: architectural symphony of the Great Steppe, 270 (Astana, Delovoi Mir, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- The master plan of Astana. 10 years, Ed.in chief S.Zhunysov, B.Dosmagambetov, 272 (Astana, Delovoy Mir Astana, 2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.