E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||1 Architecture and Urban Planning|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- V. A. Nefedov, City landscaping, 318 (Saint-Petersburg, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- http://greenroofing.ru/novosti/2014 (last accessed 2017.06.26) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Lekareva, Territorial and spatial resource of the city, Volga scientific magazine, 3(31), 107-110 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Lekareva, Landscape architecture and design, Unity and variety, 247 (Samara, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Lekareva, Green standards in training architectural town-planning to design. In the collection: Questions of science and education: theoretical and methodical aspects the collection of scientific works on Proc. of Int. Sci. Conf.: in 11 parts, 94-95 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Richards Ivor. Groundscrapers + subscrapers of Hamzah & Yeang. - John Willey & Sons Ltd., 84 (Great Britain, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Generalov, E. M. Generalova, Prospects of development of typology of high-rise buildings, Future of the cities, 4 (SGASU Vestnik, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Generalova, V. P. Generalov, A. A. Kuznetsova, Modular Buildings in Modern Construction, Procedia Engineering [Google Scholar]
- A. Y. Zaslavskaya, E. M. Zaslavskiy Natural analogies in a design of contemporary architectural objects, Town planning and architecture, 2(19), 19-23 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Y. Zaslavskaya, Evolution of organic architecture, Architecton: news of higher education institutions, 19, 3 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Romanov, S. V. Evdokimov, A. A. Orlova, Results of Survey of Reinforced Concrete Structures of Drainage Gallery in Earh-fill Dam, Procedia engeneering [Google Scholar]
- www.verticalgardenpatrickblanc.com (last accessed 2017.06.23) [Google Scholar]
- Berrizbeitia Anita and Pollak Linda, Inside Outside, 189 (Rockport Publishers, Inc. USA, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- D. V. Zelentsov, K. L. Chertes, O. V. Tupicina, Theoretical Basis and Experimental Study of the Aeration Characteristics of the Composting Mixtures during the Design and Construction of the Aeration System of the Oily Waste Biodegradation Complex. Procedia Engineering 153, 903-908 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Advanced architectural studio 6. Merging Landscape and Building Abstract, Columbia Architecture Planning Preservation, 62 – 65 (New York, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Architecture and Landscape the Design Experiment of the Great European Gardens and Landscapes, 410 (THOTH publishers, Bussum, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- M. Simonova, N. Shekhova, S. Kolesnikov, Strategic directions of personnel potential forming of a building complex, MATEC Web of Conferences 86, 05008 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Betsky Aaron, Landscrapers, Building with the land, 387 (Thames & Hudson, London, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Jodidio Philip, Building a new millennium, 559 (TASCHEN, Rotterdam, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Landscape (9+1 young dutch landscape architects) essays by Henk van Blerck and Jorg Dettmar, 137 (NAI Publishers, Rotterdam, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. O. Mateyko, History of development and current trends in high-rise construction, 3 (Samara, SGASU Vestnik, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- The organic Approach to Architecture edited by Deborah Gans, Zehra Kuz,190 (willey Academy, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.