E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- Yu. Koshmarov, Forecasting of fire hazards in the case of indoor fire. Moscow, State Fire Academy of Ministry of Interior of Russia Publ, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Methodology og the calculated values of fire risk in buildings, facilities and structures of various classes of functional fire hazard: Annex to the Order of the Russian Emergencies Ministry 30.06.2009 №382. Russian Newspaper, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Ye. Salymova, Dynamics of development of dangerous factors in buildings with enclosing structures made of sandwich panels in fires and explosions Candidate dissertation. 05.26.03/ Salymova Ye. Yu. Moscow State University of Civil Engineering. Moscow (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lykov, Theory of thermal conductivity. Moscow, Vysshaya shkola Publ., (1967) [Google Scholar]
- V.A.Gore, M. Fomina, Simplified calculation of heat on a flat surface. Pozharovzryvobezopasnost – Fire and Explosion Safety, 2016,vol.25, no.3, pp 5-14. [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Tihonov, A.A. Samarskiy Equations of mathematical physics. Moscow, Nauka Publ. 1977 - 735 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.