E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- C.R. Bennett, Paterson, W.D.O., A Guide to the Calibration and Adaptation, HDM - 4. Volume 5, The Highway Development and Management Series, pp. 48-54 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Bennett, Review of Experience Adapting the HDM Vehicle Operating Costs Model, Report to the International Study of Highway Development and Management Tools, pp. 78-92 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Cenek, Experimental Design for Determining Calibration Coefficients for HDM-III Field Deterioration Models incorporated in RIMS dTIMS, pp. 161-182 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- W.D.O. Paterson, Scullion, T., Information Systems for Road Management: Draft Guidelines on System Design and Data Issues, World Bank, Infrastructure and Urban Development Department, pp. 202-216 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ognjenovic, Calibration of the distress models of the pavement, Doctoral thesis, Faculty of Civil Engineering in Skopje, pp. 95-112 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.T. Rohde, et. al. Henning, TFP, The Calibration and Use of HDM-4 Performance Models in a Pavement Management System, 4th International Conference on Managing Pavements. ICC Durban, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- S., Rowshan et. al. Long-Term Pavement Performance Information Management System Data Users Guide, FHWA-RD-93-094. Federal Highway Administration. U.S. Department of Transportation. McLean, Virginia, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Shahin, Pavement Management for Airports, Roads and Parking Lots, New York, (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.