E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- F.D. Stacey, Physics of the Earth (Mir, Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Krupennikov, N.A. Filatov, Stress distribution in rock masses (Nedra, Moscow, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Tsytovich, Ground mechanics (Higher school, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Rukin, K.V. Ruppeneit, Interaction mechanism of pressure tunnel lining with rock mass (Science, Moscow, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Andreev, Computational Methods and Experimental Measurements, 2, 202-216 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Andreev, A.S. Avershyev, Procedia Engineering, 111, 30-35 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Meschyan, Grounds mechanical properties and laboratory methods of their identification (Nedra, Moscow, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Frolova, Scientific review, 12, 94-99 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.