E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- Y.M. Bazhenov, Technology of concrete (Publishing. ASV, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Joaquim Barros, Liberato Ferrara, Enzo Martinelli, Recent Advances on Green Concret e for Structural Purposes (Springer International Publishing AG, 2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Yu. Butrim, N.V. Gilyazidinova, Concrete of high-rise constructions. VIII All-Russian scientific-practical conference of young scientists with international participation "Russia is young" (Gorbachev, Kemerovo, 19-22 April, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ph. D. Huu, Nguyen Ngoc Long, High-strength and high performance concrete (Construction Publishing, Hanoi, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Komarinsky, N.A. Chervova, Transport of concrete mixture in the construction of unique buildings and structures, Construction of unique buildings and structures, 1(28), 25-30 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jacobsen, et. al Pumping of Concrete and Mortar – State of the Art (COIN Project Report 5, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jacobsen, J.H. Mork, Pumping of Concrete and Mortar (Norwegian Concrete Day, SINTEF, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- H Kosmatka Steven and L. Wilson Michelle, Design and Control of Concrete Mixtures (Portland Cement Association, Skokie, Illinois, USA, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Ambartsumian, A. Martirosyan, A.V. Galumyan, Standards performing concrete work using the bucket and the concrete pump in the high-speed monolithic housing construction, The industrial and civil engineering, 2, 29-30 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Haist, H.S. Müller, Optimization of the Pumpability of Self-Compacting Light Weight Concrete (Proc. SCC, ACBM, NWU, Evanston, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. N. Quy, Studying the Effect of Additives Finely Powdered Limestone and Fly ash Thermal Power to the Properties of the Concrete Mix Pump, Construction Magazine, Hanoi, 3, 41- 44 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Kolchedantsev, I.G. Osipenkova, Features of organizational and technological solutions in the construction of high-rise buildings, Scientific and technical and industrial, 11, 17-19 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Neville, Properties of concrete (Publishing. Literature on construction, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Chiknovorjan, Technological design of prefabricated concrete and reinforced concrete production (EBS ASV, Samara State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Toan, Study on the Effect of Husk Ash and Superplasticizer on the Properties of Lakes, Mortar and Concrete, Journal of Science and Technology, 3+4, 11-51 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Bui Danh Dai, Effects of Active Rice Husk Ash on the Properties of Concrete Mixtures and Mortar, International Scientific Conference “Some New Achievements in Modern Building Materials Research” (Architecture and Civil Engineering, Hanoi, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Lam, B.I. Bulgakov, O.V. Oleksandrova, O.A. Larsen, The possibility of using ash residues for the production of construction materials in Vietnam, Bulletin of BSTU. V.G. Shukhova, 6, 6- 12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- ACI 211.4R-93, Guide for Selecting Proportions for High-Strength Concrete with Portland Cement and Fly Ash (USA, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Malhotra, P.K. Mehta, High-Performance, Fligh-Volume Fly Ash Concrete (Ottawa, Canada, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- Tang Van Lam, B.I. Bulgakov, O.V. Oleksandrova, Mathematical modeling of the influence of raw components on the strength of high-quality fine-grained concrete under compression, Scientific and Engineering Journal for Construction and Architecture, 9 (108), 999-1009 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. M. Tuyen, Planning of the Experiment (Publisher of Science and Technology, Hanoi, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Astakhova, Lectures on the discipline "Mathematical Theory of Experiment Planning" (Vladikavkaz, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Abomelik, Methodology of experiment planning (Collection of laboratory works for students of specialty 210201.65, Ulyanovsk, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Bolshev, N.V. Smirnov, Tables of mathematical statistics (Publishing "The science", Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.