E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- China City Press, China construction industry information development report, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Xu, Research on application of BIM 5D Technology in central grand project, school of management and engineering. Journal of Zhejiang University. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Xinsheng, using BIM techology to carry out life cycle application to enhance he quality of project [J], Focusing on information, 31(6): 20-24 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, Construction resource dynamic management and real-time monitoring based on 4D-BIM [J], Construction Technology.(2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yong, Construction project BIM prediction method research [D], Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- LIU xian-wei, GAO Hong-gang, WANG Fu-sheng, Application value and implement of BIM in construction field [J], Construction Technology, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- LIU Zhao-qiu,WANG fu-lei, LI-Yun-gui, BIM construction and its Value Analysis in design and Construction [J], Acta Scientiae Scientia Sinica, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Unified standard for building information modeling, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Chin, et al, The practice of time management on construction project, the 5th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF-5) [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, et al, Research on Construction Schedule Management Based on BIM Technology, 13th Global Congress on Manufacturing and Management, GCMM (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Izmailov, et al, Project management using the buffers of time and resources, 12th International Strategic Management Conference, ISMC, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Zhou, Autodesk Revit Building, Architecture Journal, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mallawaarachchi, S.Senaratne, Importance of Quality for Construction Project Success, 6th International Conference on Structural Engineering and Construction Management (2015) [Google Scholar]
- CHAU K W, ANSON M, ZHANG J P. 4D dynamic construction management and visualization software, Automation in Construction, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Romanovich, et al, International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Transportation Facilities and Transport EMMFT 2017 pp265 - 272. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- KYMMELL W. Building information modeling: planning and managing construction projects with 4D CAD and simulations [M]. New York: McGraw-Hill, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- LI H, CHAN N, HUANG T, et al. Optimizing construction planning schedules by virtual prototyping enable resource analysis. Automation in Construction, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- GOEDERT J D, MEADATI P. Integrating construction process documentation into building information modeling. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. C. Teicholz et al,. BIM Handbook: A Guide to Building Information Modeling for Owners, Managers, Designers, Engineers and Contractors [M]. NY John Wiley and Sons, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Computer Integrated Construction Research Group, Building Information Modeling Execution Planning Guide Version 2, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.Jardim - Goncalves. Building information modeling and inter operation. Automation in Construction, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.