E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- V.M. Bondarenko, V.I. Rimshin. The theory of dissipative power resistance of reinforced concrete, 287 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Zverjaev, M.V. Berlinov, M.N. Berlinova. The integral method of definition of basic tension condition of anisotropic shell.International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 11(8), 5811 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Korol, M.V. Berlinov, M.N. Berlinova, Kinetics of the strength of concrete in constructions.Procedia Engineering, 165, 292 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Korol, Yu.A. Kharkin, Book of Reports of XX Russian-Polish-Slovak Workshop “Theoretical Fundamentals of Construction” 401 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Bondarenko,V.I.Kolchunov. Calculation models of the power resistance of reinforced concrete, 112 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Tamrazyan, S. G. Yesayan. Mechanics of creep of the concrete, 490 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.