E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- O.B. Kuznetsova, O.I. Shirikova, Z.V. Kireeva, Korobeinikova, Chemical methods of studying the state of the environment (Vologda, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Fetisov, Synchrotron radiation. Methods for studying the structure of substance-: (OOO Publishing company "Physics and Mathematics ", Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Lyakhin, D.I. Perepelitsa, Experience of using combined echo sounders with GPS and GIS-technologies for constructing cart diagrams of water objects. Water management in Russia: problems, technologies, management (Russian Research Institute of Integrated Use and Protection of Water Resources, Ekaterinburg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Bespalova, S.V. Berdnikov, Workshop on hydrology staging and conducting observations on the Rivers: educational-methodical manual (Southern Federal University, Rostov-on-Don, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Borovkov, Channel processes and dynamics of River flows in urban areas (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shlychkov, Numerical modeling of River flows with allowance for vortex generation at the bed-floodplain boundary, Water resources. - U. 35, 546-553 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kramarenko, Ground science: a textbook, (Yurayt Publishing House, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.