E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- V.I. Kichigin, P.G. Bykova, Water supply and sanitary engineering. Issue. 1. 28-32 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Gridneva, Improvement of the disposal and purification of surface sewage from urban areas: the author's abstract. PhD Thesis, Samara. (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Melekhin, I.S. Shchukin, Construction and architecture. 1, 122-132 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Sukhanov, Analysis of ecological safety of the city of Novosibirsk. Novosibirsk, 215 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.A.Volchek, I.V. Bul'skaya, Bulletin of the Brest State Technical University. Issue 2, 41-43 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Alekseev, A.M. Kurganov, The organization of surface (rain and thawed) drainage from urbanized territories. Tutorial. (Moscow, Publishing House of the ASV, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations on the calculation of systems for collecting, diversion and cleaning of surface runoff from residential areas, sites of enterprises and determining the conditions for its release into water bodies, Moscow, JSC "NII VODGO" (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Dikarevsky, A.M. Kurganov, A.P. Nechaev, M.I. Alekseev Removal and cleaning of surface sewage. Tutorial. L . (Stroiizdat, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Ignatieva, Sanitary protection of water objects: textbook, MO Potapova; Ministry of Health. Russia, Department of Communal Hygiene and Hygiene of Children and Adolescents. Irkutsk. IGMU (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Voitov, Yu.L. Skolubovich, the Russian Federation, MKI C02F 1/52. The device for water treatment, 27., Patent 23070754, Publ. 27.09.2007 [Google Scholar]
- H.P. Duncan, Urban Stormwater Quality: A Statistical Overview, Cooperative Research Center for Catchment Hydrology, Melbourne, Australia (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Voitov, Preparation of drinking water from surface sources with increased natural and anthropogenic pollution, Novosibirsk. NGASU (Sibstrin), (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Krutkov, E.L. Voitov, Yu.L. Skulubovich, A.A. Tsyba, Efficiency of wastewater treatment of coal industry enterprises, Novosibirsk State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (Sibstrin (64),). Issue 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.L. Skolubovich, E.L. Voitov, A.E. Krutkov, Increasing the efficiency of wastewater treatment in coal mining enterprises, News of Higher Educational Establishments. Construction works. 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.L. Skolubovich, E.L. Voitov, A.Yu. Skolubovich, Preparation of drinking water from surface sources in ecologically unfavorable areas, the Academy of Sciences’ Reports of the Higher School, Russia, Novosibirsk State Technical University, Issue 1 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.