E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- O.V. Shiganova, Water: Ecology and Technology, Moscow, Russia, Vol.4 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Gavrilov, Forecast for Potential Trends of Russian and Global Energy Complex Development, Oil and Gas Geology, May 2016 (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- V. Svalova, K. Potapov, Geothermal Energy Use in Russia, Country Update for 2010-2015, World Geothermal Congress, Australia (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Shiganjva, Y.Y. Marchenko, A.A. Shevchenko, Underground Waters of the South of Western Siberia (Russia) as a Source of Renewable Energy, Symposium on Thermal Science and Engineering in Serbia,Sokobanja,17-20, Vol.18th (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Hydrogeology of the USSR, Vol. XVI, 1971 (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Kontorovich, V.S. Surkov, West Siberia. Geology and Mineral Resources of Russia. Saint-Petersburg, Vol.2 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://www.gshp.org.uk/ground_source_heat_pumps.html [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Spitler, Latest Developments and Trends in Ground-Source Heat Pump Technology, European Geothermal Congress Strasbourg, France, 19-24 http://teplo.in/index.php/ob-ekty (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ju. M. Petin The Experience of a Heat Pumps Manufacturing Decade in CJSC (ZAO) “Energia”, The Energy Policy, Vol.3, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Prochenko, V.G. Gorshkov, S.V.Osipovich, About the Experience of Heating Pumps Using in the Chuvash Republic, available online at: http://www.rosteplo.ru/tech_stat/stat_shablon.php?id=499. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.