E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- S. Mironov, Physical Mesomechanics, 17, 103 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V Rubtsov, E Kolubaev, S Tarasov, P Vasilyev, V Bakshaev, AIP Conf. Proc, 1623, 535 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C Mandache, L Dubourg A Merati, Materials Evaluation, 4, 382 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D Grundy, V Zilberstein, N Goldfine, Proc. of 7th International Conference on Trends in Welding Research, 1, 227 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A Lamarre, M Michael, AIP Conference Proceedings, 509, 1333 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- P Johnston, 35th Annual Review of Progress in Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation, 1, 1 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M Moles, A Lamarre, O Dupuis, 16th World Conference on NDT, 84, 50 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L Rosado, T Santos, M Piedade, P Ramos, P Vilaca, Measurement: Journal of the International Measurement Confederation, 43(8), 1021 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B Li, Y Shen, W Hu, Materials and Design, 32(4), 2073 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B Hu, R Yu, H Zou, NDT&E International, 47, 66 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V Pedro, G Telmo, R Luís, M Rosa, The 12th International Conference of the Slovenian Society for Non-Destructive Testing »Application of Contemporary Non-Destructive Testing in Engineering», 1, 329 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S F Dmitriev, V N Malikov, A M Sagalakov, M A Davydchenko, Proceedings of 2015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Control Systems, MEACS 2015, 1, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V N Malikov, S F Dmitiev, Russ. Eng. Res., 8, 32 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S F Dmitriev, V N Malikov, A M Sagalakov, Welding International, 31(8), 608 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.