E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- A. Zhivaev, G. Bolyrev, A System for Static and Dynamic Monitoring of Ice Sport Arena Text, IWSHM, 8th International Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring (Stanford, USA, September 2011) [Google Scholar]
- L. Olson, Dynamic Bridge Substructure Evaluation and Monitoring, USA: US Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, 219 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sokolova, Sensors follows the safety. Monitoring as a pledge of quiet. St. Petersburg.: Building and City economy in St. Petersburg and region, 88 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D. Lysov, V. Guryev, V. Dorofeev, N. Nazjmov, Structural mechanics of engineering buildings and constructions, 2, 55-61 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zavjalo, Engineering systems of high-rise buildings, High-rise buildings, 1, 107-109 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Abdelrazak, High-rise buildings, 1, 96-103 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Gurje, V. Dorofeev, Unique and special technologies in buildings, 1 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- TSN 31-332-2006 Residential and public high-rise buildings [Google Scholar]
- MGSN 4.19-2005 Time standard and projecting principles of multifunctional high-rise buildings and residential complexes in Moscow [Google Scholar]
- N. Kapustin, V. Tarakanovsky, A. Voznyuk, A. Klimov, Preventing of building and construction crash: Collected scientific articles. Issue, 9, 192-206 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- CODE R 22.1.13-2013 "Safety in the state of emergency. Measures concerning civil defense, measures concerning prevention emergency state of natural and techno genic character. Structurizational monitoring system and control of the engineering systems of buildings and constructions. Requirements to the requence of building and exploitation" [Google Scholar]
- N. Gusev, Significant problems of protection of inhabitants and territories from fires and catastrophes, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gusev, V. Golovin, Sh. Iskhakov, V. Kishik, E. Pavlov, Scientific journal "Ber Board", 6 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- STO 17330282.27.140.021-2008: Control-measuring systems and equipment of hydro-technical constructions of hydro-electric power stations. Arrangement of explaitation and technical maintenance. Standarts and requirements [Google Scholar]
- Bernd Hiller, I. Sukhov, V. Lee, Automatized system of deformation monitoring (ASDM) at Sayano-Shushenskaya hydro-electric power stations, St. Petersburg: Hydrotechnique, 2, 12-15 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gusev, Regional Informatics - 2006. Materials of the jubilee X International Conference. St. Petersburg, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- SO 34.21.546-2003 (RD 153-34.2-21.546-2003) Regulations of creating and conducting natural observations and investigations at the dams out of soil materials, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- L. Etkin, Vibro-frequency sensors. Theory and practice, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gusev, Collection scientific articles. SPb, 21-34 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Zinoviev, Collected materials RUDN. Series "Engineering investigations", 2, 64-66 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gusev, Materials of international scientific conference. St. Petersburg, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Gusev, Journal "Life and Safety", 3-4, 46-50 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- STO 70238424.27.140.004-2008 Control-measuring systems and equipment of hydro-technical constructions. Regulations of development. Standards and requirements [Google Scholar]
- STO 70238424.27.140.025-2009: Hydro-electric power stations. Control-measuring systems and equipment of hydro-technical constructions. Metrological equipment and estimation of technical state and efficiency. Standards and requirements [Google Scholar]
- R RSK 002-06 General requirements to the calibration methods used in Russian system of calibration [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.