E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||2 Engineering Systems and Building Materials|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- A. Hisham Abou Ibrahim1,2 and Farook R. Hamzeh11 Department of Civil and Environmental Eng ineering, American University of Beirut, Lebanon Role of Formwork Systems in High-Rise Construction. Available from: Role of Formwork Systems in High-Rise Construction [accessed Jan 15 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- A. Frank, J. Randall, Structural Engineer Concrete Construction, (1981) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Saakyan, R.O. Saakyan, S.Kh. Shakhnazaryan Vozvedenie zdaniy i sooruzheniy metodom pod''ema. (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- Edinye Normy i rastsenki na stroitel'no-montazhnye raboty. Body E-1-7, E-4. (Glavstroy Ministerstva stroitel'stva SSSR 1972) [Google Scholar]
- J.I. Potapova, Method Of Lifting Of Overlappings – Town-Planning Accent To Low Budget Habitation, (The Rostov State Building University, Rostov-on-Don) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ashraf et al Adapting Lift-Slab Technology To Construct Submerged Pile Caps, Journal Of Construction Engineering And Management (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.