E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||3 Construction Technology and Management|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- B. Karatop, C. Kubat, Ö. Uygun. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 86, pp 127-136 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Makarius, Mahesh Srinivasan Business Horizons, 60 (4), pp 495-505 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.N. Folz, Tracy L. Sprunger, Amy H. Sheehan, Josephine Aranda, Jasmine D. Gonzalvo. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning, In press, corrected proof, Available online 12 January 2018 [Google Scholar]
- V. Kankhva. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 90 012175 (2017) doi:10.1088/1755-1315/90/1/012175 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Komyshova, S.I. Sergeeva Tasks and functions of educational systems in conditions of reforming the education system. Modern education: content, technology, quality. pp 162-163 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Meyers, M. Woerkom. Journal of World Business, 49(2), April 2014, Pages 192-203 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.R. Sparrow, H. Makram Human Resource Management Review, 25(3), (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Nezhnikova Procedia Engineering 165 1300-1304 (2016) doi 10.1016/j.proeng.2016.11.854 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Gutman, I.M. Zaychenko, O.V. Kalinina, Selection of strategy implementation tool for shipbuilding cluster of Arkhangelsk Oblast Proc. of the 29th IBIMA Conf. Education Excellence and Innovation Management through Vision 2020, pp 1430- 1438 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Ilin, O. Kalinina, O. Iliashenko, A. Levina, Procedia Engineering, 165, pp 1683- 1692 (2016) DOi-10.1016/j.proeng.2016.11.910 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Churkin, O.V. Kalinina, Estimation of excess burden of labor taxation in Russia, Actual Problems of Economics, 184, IS 10, pp 278- 282 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.