E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||3 Construction Technology and Management|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- M. Weber, Self-Consciousness of European Culture of the 20th Century (Politizdat, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- B. R. Morstain, Journal of Higher Education, 1, 1 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Zotova, Journal of Creative economics, 11 (3), 303 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Shah, C. Nair, J. Richardson, Measuring and enhancing the student experience (Chandos Publishing, Cambridge, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Harvey, Journal of Quality in Higher Education, 9 (1), 3 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Douglas, A. Douglas, B. Barnes, Journal of Quality Assurance in Education, 14 (3), 251 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. L. Konstantinovsky, Education and science in Russia: state and development potential (Center for Sociological Research, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Andreev, Education and science in Russia: state and development potential (Center for Sociological Research, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Yadov, Strategy of sociological research. Description, explanation, understanding of social reality (Dobrosvet, Book house University, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Zubok, V.I. Chuprov, Journal of Sociological research, 8, 103 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Spassky, Journal of Innovations in education, 5, 63 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Makarkin, Monitoring of students' satisfaction with educational process(Publishing house Mordovian University, Saransk, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yu. Frolov, Journal of Theory and practice of social development, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Andrienko, Journal of Siberian Medical Sciences, 1 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Bonyushko, A. A. Semchenko, Journal of Omsk Scientific Bulletin. Series “Society. History. Modernity”, 3 (129), 31 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Barnet, Improving higher education: total quality care (SRHE and Open University Press, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Kotova, I. I. Hasanova, Journal of Education and Science, 9, 43 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.