E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||3 Construction Technology and Management|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- I. V. Nesterov SAPR I GIS avtomobil’nih dorog, 2, 33-36 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. McKinney, K. Fischer, Automation in Construction, 6, 433-447 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Wang, J.P. Zhang, K.W. Chau, M. Anson, Automation in Construction, 13, 5, 575589 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- B. Koo, M. Fischer, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 126, 4, 251-260 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. V. Alberto, Assessment of 4D BIM applications for project management functions, 34, pp 108 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.W. Chau, M. Anson, J.P. Zhang, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 130, 4, 598-606 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Eastman, P. Teicholz, R. Sacks, K. Liston, BIM Handbook: A Guide to Building Information Modeling for Owners, Managers, Designers, Engineers and Contractors (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.V Sharmanov, T.L Simankina, A.E. Mamaev Magazine of Civil Engineering, 1, 69, pp. 77-78 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.