E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||3 Construction Technology and Management|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- S. Salam, et al Hughes, W. (Ed.), 15th Annual ARCOM Conference, Liverpool John Moores University (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Baldwin, Association of Researchers in Construction Management, Vol. 1, p. 23-32(1999) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Baldwin, J.M. Manthei, Causes of delay in the construction industry. Journal of Construction Division, ASCE, 97(2), p.177-187 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- V. Didenko, High-rise construction: problems and perspectives/ sociology of management 1, p.73(2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Rozhentsova et al, MATEC Web of Conferences, 08076, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201710608076, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Stein, Procedia Engineering, Volume 165, Pages 1410-1416 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mottaeva, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science 90 012120 doi :10.1088/1755-1315/90/1/0121209(2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mottaeva, MATEC Web of Conferences, 73, 07020, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/20167307020, (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rahman, World Habitat Day ‘96. Ministry of Housing and Public Works, Bangladesh, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- O. Ogunlana, K. Promkuntong, Construction delays in a fastgrowing country: comparing Thailand with other economics. International journal of project management, 14(1), p. 37-45(1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Trochim, The research methods knowledge base. 2ed. Ithaca, NY: Cornell Custom Publishing, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- D. Okpala,. Causes of delay and cost overrun in the construction industry, CENSER. Seminar series, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Kwakye, Construction project administration in Practice. Essex: Longman, (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.