E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||3 Construction Technology and Management|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- A. Babu, S. Kanchana, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 5 12, 206-210 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. O’Sallivan, City economy (Moscow, INFRAM, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. Bunni, Risk and insurance in construction (Spon, London, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Heidenhain, Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, 26(2), 268-276 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rahman, M. Kumaraswamy, Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management, 9 (2), 131-151 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Rendell, D. Yablonsky, Risk manager’s insurance guide (Department of Community and Economic Development, Harrisburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Generalov, Features of design of high-rise buildings Samara (Samara State architecture-and-construction University, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- W. Leontief, The Structure of the American Economy, 1919-1929 (Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 1941), https://doi.org/10.1017/S0022050700053158 Published online: 01 February 2011 [Google Scholar]
- J. Pridmore, Chicago Architecture and Design (New York: Harry N. Abrams, Inc., 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mottaeva, MATEC Web of Conferences, 73, 07020 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mottaeva, IOP (Earth and Environmental Science), 90, 12138 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Prospects of construction and maintenance of skyscrapers in the 21st century [Electronic resource] - Access mode: https://regrazvitie.ru/perspektivy-stroitelstva-i-ekspluatatsii-neboskrebov-v-21-veke/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.