E3S Web Conf.
Volume 33, 2018High-Rise Construction 2017 (HRC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||3 Construction Technology and Management|
|Published online||06 March 2018|
- Rulebook SP 48.13330.2011, Organization of Construction. The Updated Edition of Russian Construction Rules SNiP 12-01-2004, 14-19 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Lapidus, I. Abramov, Organizational and process-related design of private low-rise construction projects when developing a calendar plan, Science Bulletin, 4 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Lapidus, I. Abramov, Calculating a construction company’s resource potential as a bidder, Science Bulletin, 9, 6-9 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Lapidus, Efficiency Potential of Organizational and Process-Related Solutions of the Construction Project, Bulletin of MGSU, 1, 175-180 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Lapidus. A. Makarov, Shaping up organizational and process-related potential of manufacturing roofing structures for high-rise residential buildings, Bulletin of MGSU, 8, 150-160 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- V. Mishchenko, D. Yemelyanov, A. Tikhonenko, Developing a method for optimized resource distribution in calendar planning based on genetic algorithms, VSUACE, 76-78 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V. Mishchenko, D. Yemelyanov, A. Tikhonenko, Industrial and Civil Engineering, 10, 69-71 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V. Mishchenko, E. Gorbaneva, Y. Rithy, F. Lin, Application of the flow method in low-rise urban residential development in hot climates, Ho Chi Minh City University of Architecture, 28-38. [Google Scholar]
- L. Floreza, J. Cortissoz, Procedia Engineering, 164, 42-48 ((2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Liu, G. Ballard, Proc. for the 16th Conf. of the Int. Group for Lean Construction, Planning and Control, 657-666 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- I. Abramov, T. Poznakhirko, A. Sergeev, The analysis of the functionality of modern systems, methods and scheduling tools, MATEC Web of Conferences, 86, (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. Chulkov, R. Ghazaryan, O. Kuzina, Proc. of the Int. Sci. and Prac. Conf., 5-6, 82-94(2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Fini, T. Rashidi, Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 5, 142 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. Oleynik, Modeling of investment process term reduction, Natural and Technical Sciences Journal, 10, 412-414 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Department of the Army, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Grouting Technology, 1110-2-3506 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- The Government of Western Australia, Impact of new building techniques and technologies on the residential housing sector of the construction industry, Construction Training Fund (2015). [Google Scholar]
- E. Heuvelhof, E. Hardoy, I. Mitlin, J. Satterthwaite, Environmental Problems in Third World Cities, (1992). [Google Scholar]
- P. Cooke, Introduction: regional innovation systems - an evolutionary approach, Regional Innovation Systems (2004). [Google Scholar]
- S. Bolotin, A. Dadar, I. Ptukhina, Engineering and Construction Journal, 7, 82-86 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.